Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arrival in Sweeeeden

I'm exhausted, but my goal was to stay up until 9 pm Sweden time, and I am forty minutes from that, so soon I will get some rest. I am sipping on some chamomile tea, planning the weekend in Goteborg with Johanna. Her dad cooked us dinner and it was fantastic! First we had asparagus with some freshly grated cheese on it and salmon that is not "smoked" but very similar- not cooked, smokey tasting, but her father said it wasn't exactly smoked, so I'm not sure what to call it but you get the idea. It was very delicious. Main course was a salad with tomato, mushrooms, artichoke, and yellow peppers, with rice and very thinly sliced beef, two pieces together with cheese and Italian ham in between. For dessert I think we are having ice cream.
Tonight was a very lovely welcome to Sweden and I am ready to get a good night of sleep and take off to Goteborg tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment